Core Value #1 | The Bible
- PCS will acknowledge and teach that the Bible is the foundation for all knowledge and the source of all truth.
- PCS will endeavor to study every subject from the perspective of the Word of God.
- PCS will promote the concept that knowledge without the intelligence of God’s Word can never become wisdom.
All scripture is given by inspiration of God and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.
II Timothy 3:16-17 KJV
Core Value #2 | Christian Family
- PCS will promote the Biblical concept that God gives the responsibility for the education of children to the parents.
- PCS will establish the school’s role as providing support to the Christ-centered home.
- PCS will promote the concept that children’s education is founded on the same Biblical principles and values by which their homes should operate.
Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it.
Proverbs 22:6 KJV
Core Value #3 | Quality Bible-based Education
- PCS will develop a curriculum that integrates strong academics with a Biblical or God-centered world-view, which is shaped by what the Bible has to say about God, creation, mankind, moral order, and purpose.
- PCS will train teachers to begin with academic knowledge and to then connect the academic to the Biblical frame of reference.
- PCS will prepare students for their future education and employment by offering opportunities for spiritual, intellectual, social, physical, emotional, and artistic training within a Biblical frame of reference.
In Him all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge are hidden. Colossians 2:3 KJV
Core Value #4 | Christ-likeness
- PCS will teach the recognition of Christ as preeminent.
- PCS will employ and develop administrative staff and faculty whose actions and attitudes model Christ.
- PCS will train and encourage the Parkway Christian School community to apply the qualities of Christ in their own lives.
- PCS will prepare students to communicate their faith to others.
Whoever claims to live in Him must walk as Jesus did. I John 2:6 KJV
Core Value #5 | Ministry
- PCS will help all students identify their spiritual/natural gifts.
- PCS will implement plans to assist students in developing their spiritual/natural gifts.
- PCS will provide opportunities for all students to utilize their spiritual/natural gifts in strengthening the local church, community, and the world.
To prepare God’s people for works of service so that the body of Christ may be built up…Ephesians 4:12 KJV
Core Value #6 | Church
- PCS will help strengthen the local church and community through the education and service of their students.
- PCS will work together with church leaders to implement Biblical principles to fully prepare the next generation to fully capture the world for Christ.
- PCS will develop programs for students that teach the importance of and encourage involvement in their local church and which encourage their involvement in their church.
From him (Christ) the whole body, joined and held together by every supporting ligament, grows and builds itself up in love, as each part does its work. Ephesians 4:16 NIV
Core Value #7 | Stewardship
- PCS will provide students with the best possible education that will focus on the concept that stewardship is not just financial but, far greater, is in our response to Him, who is the giver and sustainer of life.
- PCS will train students to learn to manage the issues of life rather than allowing the issues of life to manage them.
- PCS will develop and operate within a budget that reflects Biblical principles of stewardship.
For what does it profit a man to gain the whole world and forfeit his soul? Matthew 16:26 KJV