- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative, inerrant Word of God. (II Tim. 3:15; II Pet. 1:21)
- We believe there is only one God, eternally existent in three persons - Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
(Gen. 1:1; Matt. 28:19; Jn. 10:30)
- We believe in the Scriptural imperatives of repentance, faith in our Lord Jesus Christ, burial with Christ in baptism, and the sealing of the Holy Spirit. (I John 1:9; Acts 2:38, 16:31; Rom. 6:3-4)
- We believe in the deity of Christ (Jn. 10:33), His virgin birth (Isa. 7:14; Matt. 1:23; Lk. 1:35), His sinless life (Heb. 4:15, 7:26), His miracles (Jn. 2:11), His vicarious and atoning death (I Cor. 15:3; Eph. 1:7; Heb. 2:9), His resurrection (Jn. 11:25; I Cor. 15:4), His ascension to the right hand of the Father (Mk. 16:19), and His personal return in power and glory. (Acts 1:11; Rev. 19:11)
- We believe in the absolute necessity of regeneration by the Holy Spirit for salvation because of the exceeding sinfulness of human nature, that men are justified on the single ground of faith in the shed blood of Christ, and that only by God's grace and through faith alone are we saved.
(Jn. 3:16-19, 5:24; Rom. 3:23, 5:8-9; Eph. 2:9-10; Titus 3:5)
- We believe Jesus Christ is alive and active in our world through the power of the Holy Spirit and that He can and does heal sick bodies, minds and emotions. The gifts He has given to the Church are held in high esteem.
(Jn. 15:26; Mk. 6:1-18; Ps. 103:2-5; Matt. 4:23; I Cor. 12:9,28; Eph. 4:11-12)
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost -- they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation. (Jn. 5:28-29)
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
(Rom. 8:9; I Cor. 12:12-13; Gal. 3:26-28)
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
(Rom. 8:13-14; I Cor. 3:16, 6:19-20; Eph. 4:30, 5:18)