Yes. Mirroring has been fully supported since version 4.0 of AirServer. Make sure that you own a mirroring capable iOS device such as:
- iPad (2nd generation or newer, including retina models)
- iPad mini (all versions, including retina models)
- iPhone (4s or newer)
- iPod touch (5th generation or newer)
AirServer also supports desktop mirroring from capable Macs running Mountain Lion, Mavericks or Yosemite, such as:
- iMac (Mid 2011 or newer)
- Mac mini (Mid 2011 or newer)
- MacBook Air (Mid 2011 or newer)
- MacBook Pro (Early 2011 or newer)
- Mac Pro (Late 2013 or newer)
You also need a Mac running Mountain Lion / Mavericks / Yosemite / El Capitan or a PC running Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / Windows 10.
Note: Older iOS devices with single core processor, such as iPad 1, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS or iPod Touch, do not support AirPlay mirroring, although they may support other AirPlay features such as audio, photo and video streaming.