PCS International Student Program
PARKWAY INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS HAVE EXCELLED ACADEMICALLY, SOCIALLY, AND SPIRITUALLY.
Parkway offers a diverse student body and welcomes international applications from many countries. Living with a host family provides opportunities for students to experience American family living. We work with representatives from other international student organizations including CIEE and GLSN to provide resources for host family placement. Once a student is accepted to Parkway, we provide the required I20 document that enables students to obtain the necessary F-1 Visa.
The steps to begin the Admissions process are listed below:
- Online application submitted here: Admissions Online
- ELTIS score of 200 or above (SLEP equivalent of 50)
- Submit student transcript
- Skype Interview with the Admissions Department
- A strong Christian environment.
- A large number of Honors and AP classes.
- Remedial English instruction, all of which have contributed to a challenging and successful educational experience for our students.
- To learn more about our programs and to inquire about sending an international student to Parkway Christian School, contact Lori Coyer in our admissions department.
Parkway Christian School is approved under the Student & Exchange Visitor Program to host international students and to issue the I-20 necessary to obtain an F-1 Visa.