Parkway Christian School is looking to fill the following positions for the 2020-2021 school year:
Parkway Christian School is looking to fill coaching positions in the follow 5 areas
- MS Softball
- MS Baseball
- Ms Girls Soccer
- Varsity Volleyball Coach (2021-22 school year)
- Varsity Cross Country (2021-22 school year)
Parkway Christian is looking for Substitute teachers in an as need basis for the 2020-2021 school year. This position cover grades pre-school through high school. Must have 60 hours of college credit acquired. If you are interested in this position please contact our Head of School Lila Place at email@example.com
HS Math/Science Teacher
Parkway is looking for an educator to teach Algebra 1, Geometry and Biology during the 2020-21 school year. Salary range is $30,000 to $36,000 depending on certification and experience. Interested candidates should send their resume to Jennie Brady, MS/HS Dean, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a full Job Description, click the link here.
Parkway Christian School is currently seeking to fill the role of Latchkey Aide.
- Be at least 21 years of age
- High School Diploma or GED
- Previous experience working in a school or with elementary experience - preferred
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Work under the supervision and direction of the Early Childhood Director
- Assist lead latchkey director with a variety of tasks
- Monitor students, and/or assist with latchkey management
- Work with students in small group settings
If interested, please email your resume to email@example.com.